Welcome to the Keizer/Salem Area Senior Center.
Drop in Monday - Friday for a fun class, a meal, get together with your friends for activities and
meet people with similar interests. You'll see why our Center is
"The Place to Be".
Want more detail? See our About Us page.
For some current highlights, scroll down.
Join Us For...
- Books: our lending library has a nice selection of large print books and books on tape
- Questions? Call our Front Desk -- (503) 390-7441
- November 3 - Memory Screening
- November 3 and 5 - AARP Drivers Safety Class
- November 7 - Pancake Breakfast
- November 13 - Veterans Day Theme Dance
- November 16 - Boutique - 30% off Walking Sticks ENDS
- November 17 - Karaoke!
- November 21 - Guest Dance Band - Jimmy Mendoza
- November 23 - Christmas Basket Donations Due
- December 3 - Memory Screening
- December 8 - New Member Meeting
See all Events
Plan ahead now for Upcoming Trips!